AWC7824 TouchScreen DSP Controller Card for CO2 Laser Engraving/Cutter with Color ScreenTrocen
The Trocen AWC7824 is Trocen’s newest DSP featuring a 5” colored touchscreen that displays job progress in real-time and supports a wide variety of vector art formats. While the AWC7824 runs on LaserCad software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the AWC7824 eliminates the need for an external PC. This laser controller is compatible with U-Disk, USB, and Network communications, providing the end-user with ample flexibility.
The AWC7824 also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments. We offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
- 5-inch user-friendly TFT LCD touch screen
- Uses a new 32-bit high-speed DSP to make the system run faster and more stable
- Supports U disk, network, and USB communication.
- Offers a real-time display of laser head movement track
- Supports Z-axis autofocus, Y-axis dual dive function; Supports 4th Axis
- Support full blowing, work blowing, layer blowing.
- Intelligent diagnosis system self-fault.
- All optocouplers isolate external electromagnetic interference
- Offers a variety of positioning modes and return modes for customers with different habits to operate the machine
- Supports multi-language
- LightBurn Supported, which supports Windows, Mac, and Linux OS
|LCD Panel Rear Dimension||9.4 cm x 14.4 cm|
|Main Board Dimension||21 cm (L) x 14 cm(W) x 3 cm (D)|
|Main Board Mounting Holes||~19.5 cm x 12.5 cm|
|Control Axis||X, Y, Z, U|
|Support Laser||CO2 Laser, RF Tube|
|Control Laser Energy||0-100% 0.1% Continuously Adjustable|
|Support File Format||G-code, AI, SVG, PDF, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, UD5, BMP, JIF, JPG, PNG etc|
|Support software||LaserCAD, Lightburn(Plugin support CORELDRAW, AUTOCAD, Adobe Illustrator)|
note: please connect both DSP cables(CN1 CN2) to use the U axis.
3D file Download
12 Months Limited Warranty
i went with this controller because it has support for x,y,z, and u axis' separately. works very good. 4 stars because it would be nice if it supported power scaling between lightburn and the controller, but it doesnt seem to.