R6 DSP R6445G Controller Card for CO2 Laser machineLightObject
LightObject’s R6 DSP is based on the popular Ruida 6445G and is similar in many ways. However, the R6’s software is being actively developed for LightObject while the Ruida 6445G has many software issues that will likely never be patched.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the R6 eliminates the need for an external PC. While the R6 runs on LaserCad software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
This laser controller is compatible with U-Disk, USB, and Network communications, providing the end-user with ample flexibility.
The R6 also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments. We offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
- Dynamic color LCD screen shows work progress
- 4th axis support rotary
- Fast X,Y pan control
- Supports real time X-Y coordinate display
- Controllable starting point and parking location
- Cutting & engraving can be done together
- Multiple layers for speed & power control
- Multiple pass engraving or cutting per layer
- Extended guideline for cutting enchantment. Great help for cutting circular objects
- On-board Bios upgrade
- Network connection for faster file download
- USB interface for OS upgrade
- Z axis speed control (on LCD)
- Intelligent art work arrangement helps save materials
- Graphic job simulation - Job time calculator
- many more features...
The Ruida DSP controller card is known for its great quality with its user-friendly RDWorks software. We are very proud to be a Ruida supplier!
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Laser controller comes with an LCD control panel and support dump drive (no PC required). The DSP system comes with LaserWork graphic application that works independently for simple graphic creation or files importing/exporting. It works as a control platform for the CorelDraw (v12 or higher version), and AutoCad (2004 or higher version) is in the way of "What you see is what you'll get".
Once a work file is uploaded to the card, the system will work without using a PC. A list of file supports: AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW"
- Very adaptive to different kinds of laser machines
- Supports memory stick (note: file name must be in 8.3 formats)
- Per layer PPI control (will be added soon)
- Memory recovery from electricity interruption
- Onboard (LCD panel) power & speed control
- Supports vector cutting and raster engaging
- Works well with different brands of stepping motor drivers
- Supports autofocus and rotary
- Supports PWM or analog CO2 power supply
- Supports PWM for RF laser tube
- Dual power output control
- OS: Windows10/8/7 XP and 2000. Support 64bit/32bit
- In/Out Interface port: USB or Network
- Real-time power control: PWM and analog* Support Dump drive(no PC required) for up to 200 files
- Cad system support: CorelDraw (v12~X8), Illustrator, and AutoCAD (2004 ~ 2008) direct output with VB plugin
- Power: DC 24V,1.5A
- Mounting cutout:148x97mm
Unlimited tech support through our Support Forum
12 Months Limited Warranty
Find the Product Manual here