WARRANTY AGREEMENT ON LASER MACHINE PURCHASES
In general, all laser machines have 2 years limited warranty period except laser tubes(1 year), optics and mirrors(6 months).
This warranty covers only normal use of the laser machine. Lightobject shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from:
(i) Irresponsible use, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping or installation
*Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but not limited to:
- Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump
- Failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses
- Failure to properly store the laser in a properly conditioned environment.
(ii) Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current
(iii) Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Lightobject representative
During the Warranty period
1. Within 30 days of purchase, there is a one-time complimentary onsite service for a location radius in 15 miles. Otherwise, there is $25/hr. service charge on labor and traveling.
2. Within 60 days of purchase, the onsite service rate is $25/hr. and traveling expense is $50/hr. Extra cost if airway required.
3. For purchases over 60 days but within the warranty period, the onsite service rate is $75/hr., and the traveling expense is $50/hr. Additional cost if airway required.
4. No charge on labor or parts if a customer brings in the machine to our facility for service.
Note: Normal onsite service charge rate: 1st hr.: $250, each additional hr.: $150 Travelling expense: $50/hr.
WARRANTY ON POWER SUPPLY
In general, all power supply have 1 year limited warranty period.
During the warranty period, if the power supply does not work properly within 30 days of purchase, please contact us for troubleshooting. We will send you a new one for replacement if required. If the power supply does not work after 30 days of purchase, buyer will be required to send the product to Lightobject for free replacement.
WARRANTY ON CHILLER
1 year limited warranty period.
During the warranty period, if the chiller does not work properly within 30 days of purchase, please contact us for troubleshooting. If the unit does not work after 30 days of purchase, buyer will be required to ship the product to Lightobject for free repair.
WARRANTY ON LASER TUBE
|RECI W2||90||15 Months|
|RECI W4||100||15 Months|
|RECI W6||130||12 Months|
|RECI W8||150||12 Months|
|RECI T1||75||9 Months|
|RECI T2||90||9 Months|
|RECI T4||100||9 Months|
|SPT C35||35||6 Months|
|SPT C45||40||6 Months|
|SPT C50||50||6 Months|
|SPT C70||60||12 Months|
|SPT C90||90||12 Months|
|SPT C100||100||12 Months|
|SPT C130||130||12 Months|
|SPT V26||220||10 Months|
Water chiller is required for cooling for all laser tubes or warranty is voided. Over current will also void the warranty. Proof of owning appropriate chiller is required.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.