Laser Tubes ordered after 12 pm PST will be shipped out the following workday. We test each tube before shipment and proper packaging takes extra time as well.
All other orders received after 1 pm PST will be shipped out the following workday.
If you need Next Day, 2nd Day or any other form of Express Shipping, please email us with “SHIPPING REQUEST” in the subject line. Or you can call us for special arrangement if applicable.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
LASER MACHINES All of or Laser Machines have a 100% money-back guarantee minus shipping/handling and a 25% restocking fee if you return your unit in like-new condition within 30 days. This applies to the Laser Machine only and excludes optional accessories, see below. Laser Machines are extremely heavy and therefore expensive to ship, thus the fees.
Any parts damaged while in transit will be replaced immediately with free of charge.
LASER TUBES & OPTICS No refunds are allowed, however, we can exchange the product within 5 days after being received for the correct size laser tube. The buyer is responsible for shipping the product back to us. No Exchange if the product has been used. Please email us ASAP, so we can arrange the shipment of the correct item.
ALL OTHER ITEMS All optional accessories including water chillers, rotary attachments, etc. have a 15% restocking + shipping fee is deducted from the price of the item.
1. For a refund or exchange, most products may be returned within 30 days of the original shipping date, exception would be if the customer request to delay the shipping for a later date.
2. The product must be in the original box with original accessories, packaging, manuals, and registration card in undamaged, clean, and brand- new condition.
3. The product that is returned incomplete, damaged, or with a serial number missing or tampered with will not be accepted for return.
4. If the product returned has any data or information stored on a memory or storage device, LightObject shall not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, or for the loss of any data or information or to maintain the confidentiality of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
5. Refunds will be issued by the same method as payment.
6. Service, delivery, shipping and installation charges are non-refundable once performed.
7. Generally, return shipping is paid by the customer. If the item is determined by LightObject to be defective on arrival or is under warranty only then do we email you a return label.
8. Customers wanting an exchange or return must contact us first before sending any item back. Any product returned without authorization will not be refunded.
Refurbished products come with no refunds. Only exchanges under a limited warranty.
To return a product shipped from LightObect.com, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Call LightObject at (916)-383-8166 or email us at contactus@LightObject.com and obtain a Return Label within 30 days of the date your order was received. A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns. Please have your order number available for reference when calling or include it in your email.
2. Verify that all merchandise is in its original packaging with the UPC or barcode intact and that all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
3. When shipping, use a traceable ground shipping method that provides a return tracking number. Be sure to keep this number for reference.
4. Return items to: LightObject RETURNS 21 Blue Sky Court Sacramento, CA 95828