The Trocen AWC7813 is a little sistor of AWC7824. It is Trocen’s newest DSP featuring a 5” colored touchscreen that displays job progress in real-time and supports a wide variety of vector art formats. While the AWC7813 runs on LaserCad software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the AWC7813 eliminates the need for an external PC. This laser controller is compatible with U-Disk, USB, and Network communications, providing the end-user with ample flexibility.
- 5-inch user-friendly TFT LCD touch screen
- Uses a new 32-bit high-speed DSP to make the system run faster and more stable
- Supports U disk, network, and USB communication.
- Offers a real-time display of laser head movement track
- Supports Z-axis autofocus, Y-axis dual dive function
- Support full blowing, work blowing, layer blowing.
- Intelligent diagnosis system self-fault.
- All optocouplers isolate external electromagnetic interference
- Offers a variety of positioning modes and return modes for customers with different habits to operate the machine
- Supports multi-language
- LightBurn Supported, which supports Windows, Mac, and Linux OS
|LCD Panel Rear Dimension||9.4 cm x 14.4 cm|
|Main Board Dimension||21 cm (L) x 14 cm(W) x 3 cm (D)|
|Main Board Mounting Holes||~19.5 cm x 12.5 cm|
|Control Axis||X, Y, Z|
|Support Laser||CO2 Laser, RF Tube|
|Control Laser Energy||0-100% 0.1% Continuously Adjustable|
|Support File Format||G-code, AI, SVG, PDF, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, UD5, BMP, JIF, JPG, PNG etc|
|Support software||LaserCAD, Lightburn(Plugin support CORELDRAW, AUTOCAD, Adobe Illustrator)|
Unlimited tech support through our Support Forum
12 Months Limited Warranty