SPT TR90 90W CO2 Laser Tube with Red DotSPT
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 5% off
- Buy 4 - 7 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 8 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 15% off
SPT laser is the first manufacturer in the world to develop and produce coaxial red light indicating CO2 laser tube. It can also obtain power from the existing laser power supply or control card. This laser tube has a 5V red dot built in.
During laser lens correction, the laser transmission path can be accurately visualised, which makes the adjustment of the optical path more precise, convenient, and safe thanks to its red light preview and positioning functions.
- Power: 90W (100W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 23KV
- Operating Voltage: 16KV
- Current: 20mA~25mA(max)
- Length: 1280mm (50.4") +/-5mm
- Diameter: 80mm (3.15") +/-1mm
- Water Cooling: chiller is required
- Water temperature: 15~25'C (59~77'F)
- Warranty: 9 months
* 800W or higher power AC type chiller required for cooling or warranty is voided. Over current will also void the warranty. Proof of owning chiller is required.
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
The default shipping method is UPS ground. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Additional shipping cost will be charged outside the continental 48 states in the US. Please contact us for shipping cost before placing the order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.