Prewired. No soldering is needed.
The C collection CO2 laser tubes have high optical quality, strong cutting force, and high stability. It also provides stable laser sources for high-demand laser machinery manufacturers.
Why SPT Laser
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
- Power: 90W
- Triggering Voltage: 21-23KV
- Operating Voltage: 15-16KV
- Recommended Working Current: 20~24mA, max 28mA
- Length: 1250mm (49.2") +/-5mm
- Diameter: 80mm (3.15")+/-1mm
- Water Cooling: chiller is required
- Water temperature: 18~25'C (59~77'F)
- Warranty: 12 months
* Insufficient water cooling can damage the laser tube.
The default shipping method is UPS ground. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 continguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.
I run 7 machines with these tubes on Light Object chillers. they run all day every day and are pretty reliable. Be sure to throttle your mA to the recommended rating and you shouldn't have any trouble.
The tube came packaged VERY WELL. The wiring and water connections were included (see picture above). You have to connect the two wires to the power supply and connect the water lines to your chiller and the laser is ready to go. I run it at about 30% for cutting, and it's working great. Cuts like a charm. I would recommend the SPT tubes all day.8/10/2018