SAPPHIRE 1800x1200 70.8" x 47.2" Laser Cutting Machine
LightObject’s Sapphire is a professional-grade laser engraving/cutting machine that features the our latest (4th Gen) DSP technology.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the DSP eliminates the need for an external PC. The DSP runs on our intuitive LaserSoft software which allows for rapid setup with a minimal learning curve.
With a massive 1800mm x 1200mm work area, the Sapphire is capable of handling virtually any size material required. While the default 100-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 1” plywood, we also offer up to a 150-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power.
We also offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
Shipping & Handling to US customers in 48 states that can range from $950 to $1300. Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.
LightBurn software included with purchase!
- Trigger Volt: 28~30KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 24KV
- Operating voltage: AC110V, Optional AC 200~220V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Current: 26~28mA
- Lens: 25mm Znse F63.5mm/2.5" Special Pro laser head
- Mirrors: 30mm SI mirror
- Max laser Tube Length: 86" (2180mm)
- Beam combiner built in (red dot laser):Yes
- Precision: 0.01mm , resolution: 0.05mm
- Speed: 800mm/s for X , 400mm/s for Y during engraving
- Engraving depth:4mm for wood or 2mm for acrylic plastic.
- Wood cutting: up to 1" (25.4mm), 1" (254mm) acrylic with 68.5mm or 75mm focus lens/100 Watt Tube
- Water Flow Protection: Yes
- DSP Controller: Comes with a LCD unit for motion control and power control
- Interface: USB port and Ethernet port
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Real time simulation: Yes
- Cooling: Water Cooler (not included - we recommend the LightObject Chillers)
- Application supported: CorelDRAW X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, AutoCAD 2004 or higher version, Inkscape, and more!
- Weight: 430Kg/950lb
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics (6 months)
Note: We accept bank transfers and checks. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
- Work Area:
- 70.8" x 47.2"
- 95" x 75" x 39"
- Default Tube:
- 100W (upgradable to 130W, 150W)
- Trocen / Ruida
- LaserCAD (Win) / RDWorks (Win) / LightBurn (Win, Mac & Linux)
I purchased this machine almost 2 months ago and absolutely love it. It's huge, cuts incredibly accurately and is so easy to use. I like the pullout bed, the red-dot pointer, and the ease of use. I cut a lot of plywood and the machine is running 6-8 hours a day, and sometimes overnight on huge engraving jobs. Setup is fairly straightforward, there are external connections for air/water/power and everything else is well hidden inside the frame. All the sides come off easily so you can access any components should you need to adjust them. I have a few hundred hours on the machine and I cut 1/4" plywood at 20-25mm/s cleanly. All in all, it's a great machine that looks like it will serve us well. The customer service is incredible and I had a great phone call with the sales rep discussing a few questions I had after it had arrived and I set it up. 100% would buy again, probably will in 2016. 11/3/2015