RECI W6 130W CO2 Sealed Laser TubeReci
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 5% off
- Buy 4 - 7 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 8 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 15% off
**Free Shipping for Continental US Only**
This is the latest W6 model CO2 laser tube made by RECI who is the most famous laser manufacturer in China for making high quality laser tubes.
We deal directly with the manufacturer, the warranty replacement is handled by us with agreement with RECI. Therefore, fast turn around time is expected.
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues.
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and secure packing
6) We test each tube with an industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
- Power: 130W (150W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 30KV
- Operating Voltage: 26KV
- Current: 25~26mA (28mA max)
- Length: 66.5 inches/ 1690mm
- Diameter: 3.15 inches/ 80mm
- Water Cooling (water chiller required)
- Triggering Current: 9mA (At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Warranty: 12 months
* 1000W or higher power with compressor (refrigerant) is required for cooling or warranty voided. Proof of owning a chiller is required.
The default shipping method is UPS ground/freight. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 contiguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.
I was so pleased once I installed my RECI W6 130W tube for my CO2 laser. The tube was installed in under 10 minutes and I was able to set up the calibration of my mirrors in about 20 minutes. This product is much better than the orginal tube that came with my machine. I'm super excited about what I'm going to create with this new tube.
I recently purchased a Reci W6 130w co2 tube from LightObject for my Nova63. The installation was pretty straightforward and easy to do. I've only just finished installing it and doing a full realignment of my mirrors to accommodate the new tube. I did do a quick test and quickly realized that I will have to retest all my settings as this tube does seem to be hotter than the SPT 130w I got from Thunder Laser. I see this as an upgrade in quality. The packaging of the tube was very well done. And I must say that it was definitely packaged to take most bumps and drops of normal handling. So far, I am overall pleased with my experience with LightObject. From sales, internet contact, communication, and product expectations.... I give LightObject 5 stars. As for the selection of logistics, I was less than impressed. Forward Air notified me by email that a shipment had been initiated and gave me a tracking number. I would check that tracking number and after they posted that they had received the package it said it was "out for delivery" with a delivery date of 3-1-2021 0900. Normally I wouldn't expect it to say "out for delivery" until the day it was to arrive, not 3 days it was in transit. I waited on 3-1-2021 for it to be delivered. No communication was given that there was a delay. It simply did not arrive until the following day. The driver was polite but in unloading the package from his large box truck he pulled the long package to the edge and then let it tip and fall to the ground on it's end. Awesome packaging prevented any obvious damage and I did take pictures of unboxing and installation in case of damage. I'm not sure I would say that delivery by Forward Air represents the quality of service and products that LightObject obviously is working to provide. Thank you David Clay Twilight Designs LLC