This is the latest W6 model CO2 laser tube made by RECI who is the most famous laser manufacturer in China for making high quality laser tubes.
We deal directly with the manufacturer, there warranty replacement is handled by us with agreement with RECI. Therefore, fast turn around time is expected.
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues.
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
6) We test each tube with an industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
- Power: 130W (150W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 30KV
- Operating Voltage: 26KV
- Current: 25~26mA (28mA max)
- Length: 66.5 inches/ 1690mm
- Diameter: 3.15 inches/ 80mm
- Water Cooling (water chiller required)
- Triggering Current: 9mA (At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Warranty: 12 months
* 1000W or higher power with compressor (refrigerant) is required for cooling or warranty voided. Proof of owning a chiller is required.
The default shipping method is UPS ground. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 continguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.
I recently purchased a Reci W6 130w co2 tube from LightObject for my Nova63. The installation was pretty straightforward and easy to do. I've only just finished installing it and doing a full realignment of my mirrors to accommodate the new tube. I did do a quick test and quickly realized that I will have to retest all my settings as this tube does seem to be hotter than the SPT 130w I got from Thunder Laser. I see this as an upgrade in quality. The packaging of the tube was very well done. And I must say that it was definitely packaged to take most bumps and drops of normal handling. So far, I am overall pleased with my experience with LightObject. From sales, internet contact, communication, and product expectations.... I give LightObject 5 stars. As for the selection of logistics, I was less than impressed. Forward Air notified me by email that a shipment had been initiated and gave me a tracking number. I would check that tracking number and after they posted that they had received the package it said it was "out for delivery" with a delivery date of 3-1-2021 0900. Normally I wouldn't expect it to say "out for delivery" until the day it was to arrive, not 3 days it was in transit. I waited on 3-1-2021 for it to be delivered. No communication was given that there was a delay. It simply did not arrive until the following day. The driver was polite but in unloading the package from his large box truck he pulled the long package to the edge and then let it tip and fall to the ground on it's end. Awesome packaging prevented any obvious damage and I did take pictures of unboxing and installation in case of damage. I'm not sure I would say that delivery by Forward Air represents the quality of service and products that LightObject obviously is working to provide. Thank you David Clay Twilight Designs LLC