Reci W4 CO2 laser tube model made by RECI who is the most famous laser manufacturer in China for making high quality laser tubes.
We deal directly with RECI to avoid the possibility of getting low quality or fake knock off tube. Warranty replacement is handled by us with an agreement with RECI. Therefore, fast turn around time is expected. You are expected to get a tube with reci technology!
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal direct with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
- Power: 100W RECI (110W peak)
- Model: W4
- Triggering Voltage: 28KV
- Operating Voltage: 22KV
- Current: 26~28mA (Recommend 26mA)
- Length: 1420mm (56")
- Diameter: 80mm (3.15")
- Water Cooling: Water compressor chiller is required
- Water temperature: 20~25'C (68~77'F).
- Warranty: 15 months
* 800W or higher power with compressor (refrigerant) is required for cooling or warranty voided. Proof of owning a chiller is required or warranty voided.
The default shipping method is UPS ground. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 continguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.
I have owned four SPT 100W tubes and this RECI tube is a huge step up in quality in terms of dot size and roundness.
I flipped the wrong switch and damaged my laser tube. LightObject was out of stock of the RECI tube at that moment, but I sent off an email. A week later when a new tube arrived, I drove out to Sacramento, Marco unpacked the tube, tested it in front of me, and repacked it so I could get on my way immediately. I was looking at losing a month of productivity while an untested tube arrived on a slow boat from China, but thanks to LightObject I was up and running in about 10 days.3/17/2018
I purchased my laser machine about a year before I bought this tube, and it came with the lower end tube. The tube was only guaranteed for 300 days, but my machine only had 400 hours on it. The staff at Lightobject have always been super friendly and professional. I have toured the facility looking at a few of their machines, and this purchase was no different. I called and got a call back after leaving a voicemail, and they were very understanding about my warranty issue. This tube was super easy to install, took about 20 minutes including wiring, and I bought extra wiring to make sure I had enough. It's a special kind of wire and Lightobject carries it by the foot. They hand delivered the tube, and the delivery was expensive but it was SUPER carefully packed and came the next business day from Sacramento to Manteca. I will definitely be buying my parts from Lightobject again. 3/2/2017