T9+ DSP Laser Controller CardLightObject
LightObject’s T9+ DSP is a collaborative effort between LightObject and a reputable controller manufacturer in China.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the T9+ eliminates the need for an external PC.
In addition to comparable models that support U-Disk, USB, and Network communications. With an additional module, the T9+ is also capable of wireless control via Android devices.
The T9+ also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments. We offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
- Dynamic color LCD screen shows dynamic workflow
- Restart from middle of the job in case of power outage
- Wireless control through Android devices (module sold separately)
- 4th axis (U axis) dedicated for rotary with X&Y pan control
- Network connection for faster file download
- USB interface or remote OS upgrade
- Z axis speed control (on LCD)
- Very adaptable to different kinds of laser machines found in the market
- Supports USB flash drive (note: file name must be in 8.3 format)
- Memory recovery from electricity interruption
- On board (LCD panel) power & speed control
- Supports vector cutting and raster engraving
- Works well with different brands of stepping motor drivers
- Supports auto-focus and rotary
- Supports PWM or analog CO2 power supply
- Supports PWM for RF laser tube
- Dual power output control
- Can be controlled on PC even without connecting the controller display panel
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP and 2000. Supports 64 bit
- In / Out Port Interface: USB or Network Connection
- Real time power control: PWM and analog
- Supports USB Flash drive(no PC required) for up to 200 files
- CAD system support: CorelDraw (v12~X8), Illustrator, and AutoCad (2004 ~ 2008) direct output with VB plugin
- Mainboard screw hole distance: 215mmx116mm
- Power: DC 24V,1.5A
- Supported file formats are: SVG, AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW"
12 Months Limited Warranty
Preview movement. Customize node sequence for special need.
Other features under MENU:
LaserMode: User can set the laser power in LaserSoft or on the control screen.
LocaMode: User can use the position in LaserSoft or use the origin key to set starting point manually.
BorMode: When previewing work area, the laser head trace the actual outline or a rectangle that contains the area.
Great controller for the price.
After lots of researching, the LO T9 was ultimately the clear winner in performance and cost. The T9 was a direct replacement for our aging home built 100 watt "Lasersaur". The original board was very limited in settings and abilities and was restricted to 96 DPI vector files without the ability to raster engrave. This had to go! Installing the T9 was fairly easy and really cleaned things up. I was able to use the existing Gecko G203V stepper drivers after adjusting the parameters accordingly. The Lasersaur is now running like a much more expensive machine for a fraction of the cost! We now have many features previously not available, with full control of nearly every possible parameter one could imagine. If you have an old or new home built, or a cheap Chinese Ebay laser like the K40 or redsail types, don't hesitate getting one of these installed ASAP! These controllers are awesome and will unlock many possibilities! LO customer service was a great help as well. A+ 10/15/2018
Right out of the box I had everything to connect the T9 to my Laser cutter and computer. I did have a little trouble getting my computer to install Lasersoft but it turned out windows was blocking it. I found all the information I needed from the support forum and even more ideas on new machines i need to build. All in all this is a very user friendly controller. I was moving my laser cutter with in few miniuts and had it dialed in and running programs with in a few hours. I will continue to build on with a U axis later but I'm sure as easy as it was to setup the rest of the machine the U axis will be a piece of cake. Now if only it made coffee too ;) HAHA 12/27/2017
This was an excellent upgrade for my K50 laser. The controller has much better features than the crude K40 controller. Fitting the controller in the case was a non-trivial exercise, but it was well worth the effort! I also upgraded to a 60W power supply and 60W laser tube.11/15/2020