T9+ DSP Laser Controller Card with WiFi moduleLightObject
Latest LightObject T9+ DSP controller w/color screen with retail packaging
Wi-Fi module included
LightObject’s T9+ DSP is a collaborative effort between LightObject and a reputable controller manufacturer in China.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the T9+ eliminates the need for an external PC.
In addition to comparable models that support U-Disk, USB, and Network communications, LightObject’s T9+ DSP also includes Wi-Fi functionality which allows for untethered communication. With an additional module, the T9+ is also capable of wireless control via PC.
The T9+ also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments. We offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
- Dynamic color LCD screen shows dynamic work flow
- Restart from middle of the job in case of power outage
- 4th axis (U axis) dedicated for rotary with X&Y pan control
- Electronic air-assisted control
- Remote firmware upgrade capability
- Network connection for faster file download
- USB interface or remote OS upgrade
- Z axis speed control (on LCD)
- Wireless control (using wifi module).
- Very adaptable to different kinds of laser machines found in the market
- Supports USB flash drive (note: file name must be in 8.3 format)
- Memory recovery from electricity interruption
- On board (LCD panel) power & speed control
- Supports vector cutting and raster engraving
- Works well with different brands of stepping motor drivers
- Supports auto-focus and rotary
- Supports PWM or analog CO2 power supply
- Supports PWM for RF laser tube
- Dual power output control
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP and 2000. Supports 64 bit
- In / Out Port Interface: USB or Network Connection
- Real time power control: PWM and analog
- Supports USB Flash drive(no PC required) for up to 200 files
- CAD system support: CorelDraw (v12~X8), Illustrator, and AutoCad (2004 ~ 2008) direct output with VB plugin
- Mainboard screw hole distance: 215mmx116mm
- Power: DC 24V,1.5A
- Supported file formats are: SVG, AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW"
12 Months Limited Warranty
Excellent K40 upgrade
This was an excellent upgrade for my K50 laser. The controller has much better features than the crude K40 controller. Fitting the controller in the case was a non-trivial exercise, but it was well worth the effort! I also upgraded to a 60W power supply and 60W laser tube.
Review by Kevin Marinelli on 11/15/2020