LightObject’s Legend is a professional-grade laser engraving/cutting machine that features our X7 DSP controller. The DSP Controller features a colored touchscreen that displays job progress in real-time and supports a wide variety of vector art formats. The DSP also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the DSP eliminates the need for an external PC. While the DSP runs on LaserCad software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
The Legend-series laser also features a powered Z-axis, allowing you to control the height of the honeycomb bed to better accommodate various size materials, with a capacity of up to 150lbs. The honeycomb bed is also removable to allow for an additional 6” of clearance, if needed.
While the default 80-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 1/4” plywood, we also offer up to a 150-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power.
We also offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
- Tube Trigger Volt: 28KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 22KV
- Operating voltage: AC110V, Optional AC 200~220V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Laser tube Current: 26-28 mA
- Laser tube length: Varies based on tube
- Pass-through size:(back): 51"x1.25"
- Beam combiner built in (red dot laser pointer):Yes
- Power Z table: Yes (254mm/10")
- Precision: 0.01mm , resolution: 0.05mm
- Speed: 750mm/s for X , 500mm/s for Y during engraving,
- Engraving deep: 5~8mm. Multiple pass is ok
- Wood cutting: up to 25mm (1"), 12mm(0.5") acrylic.
- Water Protection: Yes (chiller not included; Recommend Lightobject Water Chiller)
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Real-time simulation: Yes
- Cooling: Water Chiller (not included)
- Application supported: CorelDRAW X4, X5, X6, X7, X8 AutoCAD 2004 or higher version, Inscape and more!
- Weight: 340Kg/750lb (shipping 408kg/900lb)
- Warranty: 2 years (*exclude laser tubes and optics)
Note: We only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.