LEGEND 1200x900 48" x 36" Laser Cutting Machine
LightObject’s Legend is a professional-grade laser engraving/cutting machine that features 7824 DSP controller. The DSP Controller features a touchscreen that displays job progress in real-time and supports a wide variety of vector art formats. The DSP also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments.
New professional mirror mounts and Special Pro laser head. This allows easy laser beam adjustment and better air flow at the nozzle. https://lightobject.com/special-pro-laser-head-mount-for-30mm-mirror-25mm-focus-lens-lr-type/
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the DSP eliminates the need for an external PC. While the DSP runs on LaserCad software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
The Legend-series laser also features a powered Z-axis, allowing you to control the height of the honeycomb bed to better accommodate various size materials, with a capacity of up to 150lbs. The honeycomb bed is removable to make use of the aluminum blades underneath.
While the default 80-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 1/4” plywood, we also offer up to a 150-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power.
We also offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
LightBurn software included with purchase!
- Tube Trigger Volt: 28KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 22KV
- Operating voltage: AC110V, Optional AC 200~220V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Laser tube Max Current: 26-28 mA
- Laser tube length: Varies based on tube
- Pass-through size:(back): 51"x1.25"
- Beam combiner built in (red dot laser pointer):Yes
- Power Z table: Yes (200mm travel)
- Z-table Lift Capacity: ~150lb
- Precision: 0.01mm , resolution: 0.05mm
- Speed: 750mm/s for X , 500mm/s for Y during engraving,
- Engraving deep: 5~8mm. Multiple pass is ok
- Wood cutting: up to 25mm (1"), 12mm(0.5") acrylic.
- Water Flow Protection: Yes
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Real-time simulation: Yes
- Cooling: Water Chiller (not included)
- Application supported: CorelDRAW X4, X5, X6, X7, X8 AutoCAD 2004 or higher version, Inkscape and more!
- Weight: 340Kg/750lb (shipping 408kg/900lb)
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics(6 months)
Note: We only accept bank transfers and checks. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.
- Work Area:
- 49" x 36"
- 71" x 61.5" x 38"
- Default Tube:
- 80W (upgradable 100W, 130W, 150W)
- Lightobject / Trocen / Ruida
- LaserSoft (Win) / LaserCAD (Win) / RDWorks (Win) / LightBurn (Win, Mac & Linux)
Over the past 4 years I've used a Full Spectrum and 2 different G.Weikes. They were "technically" able to do the job but they do not even compare to the Legend. I have had this machine for about a year now and I didn't want to write a review until I had every kink worked out. This is the best laid out machine I've used. Everything is easy and accessible, the Trocen Controller is top notch, and it can interface with Lightburn which is the best and easiest software around. The internal LED's allow you to see your bed and material easily. The machine came PERFECTLY calibrated from the factory. I assumed I would need to spend a few hours tweaking mirrors, level, etc because I was used to terrible machines in the past. None of that. I was literally up and running in very little time at all! It comes with the "ultimate air assist" pre installed so your machine will only blow air if your job is running. I assumed this would be a thing I would need to add later. I have a 100w tube. The old machines used were anywhere from 80-90w tubes and I was sometimes able to cut 1/8" at 30mm/s if the stars aligned. With the legend I am cutting at a minimum of 50mm/s and usually can get through at 65mm/s and I'm not even at full power. The machine is fast, accurate, and its more than I ever expected out of my own laser. Literally the ONLY knock I have against this machine is the top lid is kind of a half lid. It does make reaching the very back of the machine difficult and because its a half lid I have not installed a camera since half the bed would be obscured. I've only wanted/would have liked a camera maybe twice in the past year. I would not hesitate to recommend this laser or any of the Light Object lasers to anyone looking. Best machine and best company to deal with!