Reci W8 CO2 laser tube made by RECI who is the most famous laser manufacturer in China for making high-quality laser tubes.
We deal directly with RECI to avoid the possibility of getting low quality or fake tubes. Warranty replacement is handled by us with an agreement with RECI. Therefore, fast turn around time is expected.
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues.
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
6) We test each tube with an industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
- Power: 150W (180W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 32KV
- Operating Voltage: 26KV
- Current: 28mA (30mA peak)
- Length: 74.8 inches/ 1900mm
- Diameter: 3.5 inches/ 90mm
- Water Cooling: 1600W chiller is required (CW3000 is not acceptable)
- Triggering Current: 9mA ( At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Warranty: 12 months
* A 1,000W or higher power rating compressor type water chiller is required to cool off the tube or warranty will be voided.
This tube will be shipped via freight. No next day shipment option is available at the moment.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 continguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.