The new Falcon comes with professional mirror mounts and laser head mount. This allows easy laser beam adjustment and better air flow at the nozzle.
Similar to yet larger than our Mirage model, LightObject’s Falcon is a professional-grade laser engraving/cutting machine that features the our latest (4th Gen) DSP technology. The controller also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments.
Common supplemental software includes CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the controller eliminates the need for an external PC. While the controller runs on LaserCad/RDWorks software, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
The gantry system utilizes a linear rod system with roller wheels to achieve high rastering speeds. In addition, the installed honeycomb bed allows for better heat dissipation and reduces lashbacks during operations.
The Falcon-series laser also features a powered Z-axis, allowing you to control the height of the honeycomb bed to better accommodate various size materials, with a capacity of up to 120lbs. The honeycomb bed is also removable to allow for an additional 6” of clearance.
While the default 60-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 1/4” plywood, the higher power options can provide higher speed/power.
We also offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers and more.
Starting from Mar 2021 - LightBurn software included!
- Tube Length: 1200mm(80W)
- Power Z table: Yes (160mm / 6.3")
- Back feed opening height = 40mm / 1.57"
- Front feed opening height = 155mm / 6.1"
- Beam combiner built in (red dot laser):Yes
- Precision: 0.01mm , resolution: 0.05mm
- Speed: 750mm/s for X , 500mm/s for Y during engraving,
- Engraving depth:1mm for wood or 0.5mm for acrylic/plastic.
- Woodcutting: up to 16mm (3/4")
- Water Flow Protection: Yes
- DSP Controller: Comes with a LCD unit for motion control and power control
- Interface: USB port
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Real-time simulation: Yes
- Cooling: Water Cooler (not included - we recommend the LightObject Chillers)
- Application supported: CorelDRAW X4, X5, X6, X7, X8 AutoCAD 2004 or higher version, Inkscape and more!
- Shipping Dimension: approx. 66" x 54" x 45"
- Machine Weight: 650lb
- Shipping Weight: 770lb
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics (6 months)
Note: We only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.