This is a power bed Z table designed for small desktop CO2 laser machines. The traveling distance is 2.7". The power bed is great for your project when lifting feature is needed.
- Table Size:13 3/4 x 11 3/8 x 4 1/8 or 350mm x 285mm(including motor) x 106mm
- Workable area: 12 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 3 1/2 or 317mm x 197mm x 75mm
- Lift speed: 10mm/s
- Lift weight: 3.5kg (8.0lb) at 3200 (1/16)
- Motor: 42HS03 2A 2 phase 4 wires
- Frame: aluminum
- Bed: metal, plated in silver color. 3mm holes pattern
Wiring diagram and step by step pictures for assemblling the power z table can be provided.
Motor driver, a controller board, switches (sold separately) will be required to make it operates as intended. This is a DIY kit, assembling is required.
Stepping motor controller board (for manual control)
Reference wiring diagram:
Switches (for manual control)
Note: If your laser machine is using Cohesion3d LaserBoard, you may check with their documents(https://cohesion3d.com/knowledgebase/laserboard-setting-up-a-z-table/).
Assembly Instructions (credit to TopSnipe):