This is a power bed Z table designed for small desktop CO2 laser machines. The traveling distance is 2.7". The power bed is great for your project when lifting feature is needed.
Note: This is a DIY kit, assembling is required. Limited assistance is provided. You may login our forum to see the assembling steps photos.
- Table Size:13 3/4 x 11 3/8 x 4 1/8 or 350mm x 285mm(including motor) x 106mm
- Workable area: 12 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 3 1/2 or 317mm x 197mm x 75mm
- Lift speed: 10mm/s
- Lift weight: 3.5kg (8.0lb) at 3200 (1/16)
- Motor: 42HS03 2A 2 phase 4 wires
- Frame: aluminum
- Bed: metal, plated in silver color. 3mm holes pattern
Note: Wiring diagram and step by step pictures for making the power z table can be provided. Motor driver, a controller board and switches will be required to make it operates as intended.
Stepping motor controller board
Assembly Instructions (credit to TopSnipe):