7L/min (110GPH) Small DC Brushless Water Pump
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 1.5% off
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 3% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 5% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 15% off
This is a high quality made, small water pump with 110GPH. It's a dry type so do not submerse it in water. It's built by a brushless motor to provide a smoother and quieter operation than a brush type motor. Also, it will not generate an 'electric spark' like a brush type does, so it's safer. It can be applied to many areas like a fish tank or a water fountain.
- Input: 9V-12V
- Output: 7.0L/m (110GPH) +/- 10%
- Cut off: 4M (13.1ft) @12V
- Pressure: 5.8 psi
- Current: [email protected]
- Fluids PH value: 5-10
- Intake: 17.0mm/12.0mm Dia.
- Outlet: 12mm/6mm Dia.
- Submersible: Yes
- Life span: > 20,000hrs @ 1600rpm~10,000rpm
- Noise: << 42dB
- Fluid Temp: 70'C max (inline, not submerse)
- Working Temp: 0'C~55'C
- Size(L*W*D): 3.72"x1.68"x2.2" (96.8mm X 43mm X 54mm)
- Weight (net): 12.0oz
Do not let it run dry without water flowing. To those who want to use it with a solar power battery, please make sure to install a 12V regulator as the output from a solar panel higher than 12V (as high as 22V) . Warranty will not cover the damage!
Manual is on the forum