10L/min (158GPH) High Temperature (80C) DC12V Brushless Submersible Water Pump
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 1.5% off
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 3% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 5% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 15% off
This is a high quality made DC submersible water pump. The motor enclosure is made of aluminum and it can handle up to 90'C momentary or 80'C continuously. Also, it can be submersed in the water as long as the water temperature is under 50'C. It's built by a brushless motor (BLDC) so that it's quieter and lasts longer than a brush water pump (BDC). It will not generate an 'electric spark' (noise) like a brushed type motor does, so it's more safe to operate when near a flammable gas. Ideal for CNC Spindle motor cooling or solar heater.
Other applications: Solar heater, CO2 laser cooling, Indoor/Outdoor water fountain, and other water circulation system.
- Input: DC12V
- Output: 10L/m (158GPH)
- Cut off: 4.5M (14.7ft)
- Pressure: 6.5psi @12V
- Current: [email protected]
- Intake: 16.5mm OD/12mm ID.
- Outlet: 10.5mm OD/6mm ID.
- Self-prime: No
- Life span: > 20,000hrs @ 1600rpm~10,000rpm
- Noise: << 40dB
- Fluid Temp: 80'C
- Envir Temp: <50'C
- Size(L*W*D): 3.2"x2"x2.2" (93mm X 42mm X 55mm)
- Weight (net): 12.0oz
Do not let it run dry without water flowing. To those who want to use it with a solar power battery, please make sure to install a 12V regulator as the output from a solar panel higher than 12V (as high as 22V) . Warranty will not cover the damage!
Manual is on the forum