SPT C130 130W CO2 Sealed Laser TubeSPT
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 5% off
- Buy 4 - 7 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 8 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 15% off
**Free Shipping for Continental US Only**
The C collection CO2 laser tubes have high optical quality, strong cutting force, and high stability. It also provides stable laser sources for high-demand laser machinery manufacturers.
Why SPT Laser
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
- Power: 130W
- Triggering Voltage: 28-30KV
- Operating Voltage: 19-20KV
- Recommended Working Current: 22~26mA
- Length: 1650mm (65") +/-5mm
- Diameter: 80mm (3.15") +/-1mm
- Water Cooling: chiller is required
- Water temperature: 15~25'C (59~77'F)
- Warranty: 12 months
* 1000W or higher power with compressor (refrigerant) is required for cooling or warranty voided. Proof of owning a chiller is required or warranty voided.
The default shipping method is UPS ground. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 continguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.