LightObject’s Saturn II is All-in-One dual-laser head hybrid laser engraving/cutting machine capable of cutting both traditional materials such as wood and acrylic as well as steel and other sheet metals. The Saturn II’s dual head/tube technology allows for rapid metal cutting on the included 130-watt tube while the separate 80-watt tube is boasts exceptional-quality engraving.
Compared to fiber lasers, hybrid CO2 lasers are a cost-effective approach to cutting metals that offer flexibility between materials as well as easy maintenance. While hybrid CO2 lasers produce cuts just shy of “production-quality”, the minimal slag that is produced is easily remedied. Hybrid CO2 lasers require supplemental oxygen or similar consumable gasses during metal cutting operations.
The Saturn II-series laser also features a powered Z-axis, allowing you to control the height of the honeycomb bed to better accommodate various size materials, with a capacity of up to 120lbs. The honeycomb bed is also removable to allow for an additional 6” of clearance, if needed.
While the default 80/130-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 3/4” plywood, 1.5mm stainless, and 2mm mild steel, we also offer up to an 80/180-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power.
Starting from Mar 2021 - LightBurn software included!
- Dual laser head configuration
- Closed loop stepper for faster engraving
- Dual laser tube: 80W & 130W
- High speed engraving with 80W
- Capacitive Auto-height adjusting cutting head
- Operating voltage: AC 110V 12A, 50/60Hz or 200~220V, 6A, 50/60Hz (recommended for 130W or above)
- Dual laser tube: 80W & 130W(upgradable to 180W)
- DSP: Trocen hybrid controller
- Precision: 0.05mm , resolution: 0.1mm
- Cooling: Water cooled (chiller included)
- Open bed design for easy material handling
- Back feed opening height: 40mm /1.57"
- Bed: blades
- Gas assisted: Oxygen with solenoid control
- Metal cutting capability: 1.5mm(~1/16") stainless steel and 2.0mm(5/64'") mild steel
- Wood cutting capability: up to 19mm(3/4")
- Interface: USB port and Ethernet
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tubes(1 year), optics and mirrors(6 months)
On-site Free training for California Customers We will show you how to use the software and teach you basic maintenance skills. (Note: Customer pay for travel expense).
All our machines are Calibrated and Quality Controlled in California before delievery.
Note: We only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Demo on Hybrid laser machine: