SATURN II 1300 x 900 51" x 35.5" CO2 Hybrid Metal/ Non-metal laser cutter
LightObject’s Saturn II is All-in-One dual-laser head hybrid laser engraving/cutting machine capable of cutting both traditional materials such as wood and acrylic as well as steel and other sheet metals. The Saturn II’s dual head/tube technology allows for rapid metal cutting on the included 130-watt tube while the 80-watt tube boasts exceptional-quality engraving. The two laser heads can be slided apart and run at the same time to do jobs of half table size.
Compared to fiber lasers, hybrid CO2 lasers are a cost-effective approach to cutting metals that offer flexibility between materials as well as easy maintenance. While hybrid CO2 lasers produce cuts just shy of “production-quality”, the minimal slag produced can be easily remedied. Hybrid CO2 lasers require supplemental oxygen or similar consumable gases during metal cutting.
The Saturn II-series laser also features a powered Z-axis, allowing you to control the height of the work bed to better accommodate various size materials, with a capacity of up to 120lbs. The work bed is also removable to allow for an additional 6” of clearance, if needed.
While the default 80/130-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 3/4” plywood, 1.5mm stainless, and 2mm mild steel, we also offer high power 260 single laser variant for those who require additional speed/power.
LightBurn software included!
- Dual laser head configuration
- Closed loop stepper for fast engraving
- Dual laser tube: 80W & 130W
- detail engraving with 80W
- Capacitive Auto-height adjusting cutting head
- Operating voltage: AC 110V 12A, 50/60Hz or 200~220V, 6A, 50/60Hz (recommended for 130W or above)
- Dual laser tube: 80W & 130W (Single 200W to 300W is available)
- DSP: Trocen hybrid controller
- Hybrid System - 30mm Mirror and 25mm 63.5F Lens
- Regular 80W System - 25mm Mirror and 20mm 50.8F Lens
- Precision: 0.05mm; Resolution: 0.1mm
- Cooling: Water cooled (chiller included)
- Open bed design for easy material handling
- Back feed opening height: 40mm x 1492mm (1.57" x 58.75")
- Bed: blades (optional honeycomb available)
- X travel: the dual head model is set to 1250mm
- Z-table Lift Capacity: approx. 150lb
- Blade Distance: 3/4"
- Z-Table travel: 200mm
- Pass-through space: 1 1/2"
- Gas assist: Oxygen with solenoid control
- Metal cutting capability: 1.5mm(~1/16") stainless steel and 2.0mm(5/64'") mild steel
- Wood cutting capability: up to 19mm(3/4")
- Interface: USB port and Ethernet
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics(6 months)
On-site Free training for California Customers We will show you how to use the software and teach you basic maintenance skills. (Note: Customer pay for travel expense).
All our machines are Calibrated and Quality Controlled in California before delievery.
Note: We only accept bank transfers and checks. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Demo on Hybrid laser machine:
- Work Area:
- 51" x 35.5"
- 78.5" x 64" x 44"
- Default Tube:
- 130W and 80W
- Trocen Hybrid
- LaserCAD (Win) / LightBurn (Win, Mac & Linux)
- Freight weight::
- Crate Dimension:
- 81" W x 69" D x 47" H