RANGER III 600x380 24"x15" Laser Desktop
LightObject’s All-new Ranger III is an entry-level machine that provides a professional-grade experience.
The Ranger has a powered Z-table with honeycomb bed, which allows better heat dissipation and reduced flashbacks during cutting. Built in connection for a 2phase rotary.
Its 7813 touchscreen DSP Controller features a colorful display. Common supplemental software includes CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, it eliminates the need for an external PC. It also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
Ideal for hobbyists, woodworkers, school projects, etc, the default 60-watt tube is powerful enough to cut through 1/2" MDF.
- Red beam combiner
- Power z table
- Easy rotary setup
- Touchscreen controller
- Operating voltage: AC110V 60Hz
- Precision: 0.01mm , resolution: 0.05mm
- Mirror: 19mm & Lens: 15mm; 20mm red dot combiner
- Y axis travel: 380mm
- Z-table travel: 140mm
- Speed: 500mm/s for X, 400mm/s for Y during engraving
- Cooling: Water chiller is required
- Air Exhaust: 3inches connection
- Woodcutting: up to 1/2 inch
- Interface: USB port
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Laser machine weight: 180lb
- Crate Dimension: 47" L x34" Wx 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 286lbs
- Support: AI, SVG, PDF, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, UD5, BMP, JIF, JPG, PNG etc
- Application supported: CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics and mirrors(6 months)
Note: Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.
- Work Area:
- 24" x 16"
- 43.5" x 30.5" x 17.5"
- Default Tube:
- AWC7813 TouchScreen DSP Controller
- AutoLaser / LightBurn Supported (Win, Mac & Linux)