Q1600 Water ChillerLightObject
LightObject’s Q1600 Water Chiller offers exceptional performance, consistency, and reliability thanks to the high quality JLD612 PID-controller and our two-stage compressor system. Our unit’s feature an oversized capacitor which alleviates issues with circuit over-drawing during starting amperage that are common in other chillers.
The JD612 PID controller is capable of achieving a 0.1°C setpoint resolution and features a dual-display that shows both the setpoint and the current system temperature. The compressor utilizes an environmentally-friendly refrigerant, R410A.
The internal pump is rated for 10 meters of lift at a flowrate of 19 Liters/min to ensure adequate circulation of coolant regardless of chiller placement. The unit is suitable for ambient conditions up to 35°C, with a selectable cooling range of 18°C - 30°C.
- 20% cooling performance improvement
- Integrated temperature controller installed
- Better temperature control +/- 0.5'C
- Ideal candidate for a laser machine running a laser tube with a power up to 180W.
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R410A
- PID temperature controller
- Compact design
- Over-heat temperature and water flow alert
- Cooling Power: 1600W
- BTU: 5084Btu/h
- Power consumption: 772W
- Input power: AC 110V, 60Hz (please contact us for 220V 60Hz model)
- Full power current: 7.2A
- Refrigerant : R410A
- Pump power: 30W
- Pump lift (cut off) : 10m (33ft)
- Pump flow rate: 19L/min, 300GPH
- Suggested Inlet/Outlet tubing: 8mmx12mm Silicone Tubing
- Silicone tubing included: No
- Ambient Temp: ≤35°C (95°F)
- Chilled Water Temp. 18~30°C(64.4~86°F)
- Water tank capacity: 9L
- Weight: 24kg (52lb)
- Dimensions: W405×D470×H480mm (16" x 18.5" x 19") note: depth measured from blue cap
Warranty - 12-month limited warranty from date of purchase.
-Due to the weight of this product, it must be ordered individually and not combined with any other products.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 contiguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
1600W water chiller manual can be downloaded here.
Great Price - Fast Shipping
I have several chillers currently and decided to try this 1600W chiller from LightObject. It was shipped fast via FedEx and arrived in great condition. I immediately set up the chiller added distilled water and I was in business. We are now ready for the HEAT of Summer with all of our lasers in our shop. Thanks LightObject for GREAT service...
Review by Jeff on 5/25/2019