LightObject’s Q1600 Water Chiller offers exceptional performance, consistency, and reliability thanks to the high quality JLD612 PID-controller and our two-stage compressor system. Our unit’s feature an oversized capacitor which alleviates issues with circuit over-drawing during starting amperage that are common in other chillers.
The JD612 PID controller is capable of achieving a 0.1°C setpoint resolution and features a dual-display that shows both the setpoint and the current system temperature. The compressor utilizes an environmentally-friendly refrigerant, R410A.
The internal pump is rated for 10 meters of lift at a flowrate of 19 Liters/min to ensure adequate circulation of coolant regardless of chiller placement. The unit is suitable for ambient conditions up to 35°C, with a selectable cooling range of 18°C - 30°C.
- 20% cooling performance improvement
- Integrated temperature controller installed
- Better temperature control +/- 0.5'C
- Ideal candidate for a laser machine running a laser tube with a power range from 130W to 180W.
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R410A
- PID temperature controller
- Compact design
- Over-heat temperature and water flow alert
- Cooling Power: 1600W
- BTU: 5084Btu/h
- Power consumption: 772W
- Input power: AC 110V, 60Hz
- Full power current: 7.2A
- Refrigerant : R410A
- Pump power: 30W
- Pump lift (cut off) : 10m (33ft)
- Pump flow rate: 19L/min, 300GPH
- Inlet/Outlet size: 10mm
- Ambient Temp: ≤35°C (95°F)
- Chilled Water Temp. 18~30°C(64.4~86°F)
- Water tank capacity: 9L
- Weight: 24kg (52lb)
- Dimensions: W405×D470×H480mm (16" x 18.5" x 19") note: depth measured from blue cap
Warranty - 12-month limited warranty from date of purchase.
Note: Due to the weight of this product, it must be ordered individually and not combined with any other products.
1600W water chiller manual can be downloaded here.
Great Price - Fast Shipping
I have several chillers currently and decided to try this 1600W chiller from LightObject. It was shipped fast via FedEx and arrived in great condition. I immediately set up the chiller added distilled water and I was in business. We are now ready for the HEAT of Summer with all of our lasers in our shop. Thanks LightObject for GREAT service...
Review by Jeff on 5/25/2019