Programmable Digital AH Meter (Blue LED). Ideal for Battery Monitoring
This meter is capable of calculating how much current (amp) is consumed in a minute or hour for up to 99 hours.
Displays toggle voltage, current, and amp-hrs.
It's designed for DC application like a battery charging system or for a solar system power output monitoring.
A great tool for electric car monitoring. See EVTV for electrical car conversion with this meter installed.
Key Features of the 404AH Battery Checking System
- Alarm control for over/under limit
- Programmable and expandable with external DC shunt for up to 9999A
- Lowe power consumption
- Display V, I, amp-Hr
- Dual Alarm output (relay) J1,J2
- Power: 12-32V DC
- Default DC500V,5A
- Max current: 9999A (an external shunt required)
- Amp-Hr recording: 0.001~9999AH
- Sampling: 3/s
- Control Type: Relays
- Relay: [email protected], [email protected] DC
- Display: Blue LED
- Dimensions: 96mm x48mm x62mm
- Mount Hole: 92mm x44mm
manual is on forum