Laser Engraving Air Assisted EnhancerLightObject
Developed by LightObject. A special air-assisted device to improve engraving quality. It used different airflow techniques other than conventional laser tip to get a better result.
Here is a Youtube video created by Jimmy Vanderlinde going over the air assist, how it works, and how incorporating it into your workflow can be a benefit for engraving on acrylic or other materials.
- Improve wood photo quality by maintaining pixels.
- Improve acrylics engraving quality by cleaning up the path that reduces messy white powder.
- Improve thermal cup engraving by removing the coating residue.
- Manual adjustable air-valve control.
- Brass tubing & valve.
- Fit barrel diameter: 21mm 22mm 25mm 26mm 30mm
- (TIPS: you may use soft material like rubber band to fit gaps on other sizes)
- Air connect: 6mm O.D Polyurethane Tube
- Air Blow: Horizontal
- Mainly used for Engraving
Brass tube top to tip distance is about 110mm for long tube version. 90mm for short tube version.
Installation was quick and easy and it does a great job when engraving things like acrylic - just like Jimmy from Laser Everything described!