Developed by LightObject. A special air-assisted device to improve engraving quality. It used different airflow techniques other than conventional laser tip to get a better result.
Here is a Youtube video created by Jimmy Vanderlinde going over the air assist, how it works, and how incorporating it into your workflow can be a benefit for engraving on acrylic or other materials.
- Improve wood photo quality by maintaining pixels.
- Improve acrylics engraving quality by cleaning up the path that reduces messy white powder.
- Improve thermal cup engraving by removing the coating residue.
- Manual adjustable air-valve control.
- Brass tubing & valve.
- Fit barrel diameter: 21mm 22mm 25mm 26mm 30mm
- (TIPS: you may use soft material like rubber band to fit gaps on other sizes)
- Air connect: 6mm O.D Polyurethane Tube
- Air Blow: Horizontal
- Mainly used for Engraving
Brass tube top to tip distance is about 110mm for long tube version. 90mm for short tube version.
Enhancer Long Tip$21.50
Pro K40 Laser Head with nozzleMSRP: $25.00Was:Now: $9.95 - $21.50
Universal Digital Water Heater with flow monitor- After Burner$75.00
RANGER III 600x380 24"x15" Laser Desktop$4,330.00 $5,000.00