LightObject is proudly partnered with JK Laser to be the distributor of GSI-branded CO2 laser tubes in the United States. GSI tubes are highly regarded in the laser industry, offering exceptional reliability and beam diameter.
This 80-watt model GSI tube is universal and can work with virtually any CO2 laser engraving/cutting machine, but is an ideal candidate for replacing a CO2 tube of similar power/length.
This high-output tube can handle up to 28mA at 22,000 volts. We recommend pairing this GSI laser tube with our LightObject 600 chiller to ensure ample cooling capacity.
This is an universal model and can work with almost all engraving/cutting laser units. It is a perfect replacement for the same power or length CO2 Laser tube. It is a great idea to use as an upgrade with a compatible power supply also.
- Power: 80/90W (115 peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 25KV
- Operating Voltage: 22KV
- Current: 24~26mA (28mA max)
- Length: 1280mm /47.5 inches
- Diameter: 80mm / 3.15 inches
- Water Cooling (water chiller required)
- Triggering Current: 7mA (At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Warranty: 14 months
Note: Please note that proof of owning a chiller is required for warranty purposes. LightObject is not responsible for damages caused due to negligence.
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
This tube will be shipped via freight/UPS by default.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 continguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in rejection on all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.
Purchased this tube to replace an 80W RECI tube, most of what I was doing is cutting 1/4" MDF, and boy this tube can deliver on that. Easy to install as it comes with a screw-type connection and so far it is performing like a champ. I like the longer warranty compare to the w2, and so far I am satisfied with this tube.10/19/2020