High power ECO2 200W CO2 Sealed Laser TubeJK Laser
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 5% off
- Buy 4 - 7 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 8 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 15% off
ECO2 200W CO2 laser tube from the JK-Laser with G.S.I (UK) technology
It can be widely used in industry like sheet metal cutting and other deep cuttings on wood and acrylic. These are negative high voltage designs using German high vacuum technology enabling more stable tubes and long lifetime on them.
GSI is well known for making high-quality long last CO2 laser tubes in the laser industry. LightObject is one of the distributors to distribute its laser tube in the USA.
- Power: 200W, 220Wmax (240W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 30KV
- Operating Voltage: 26KV
- Current: 28~30mA (34mA max)
- Length: 73inches/ 1850mm
- Width: 8.2inches/ 206mm
- Height: 6.5inches/ 166mm
- Water Cooling (water chiller required)
- Triggering Current: 9mA (At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Two Laser power supplies included (Input: 110V/220V)
- Power supply state: Negative
- Shipping weight: 135lbs
- Item Weight: 30lbs
- Warranty: 15 months
Please note that proof of an 1600-watt (or higher) chiller is required for warranty purposes. LightObject is not responsible for damages caused due to negligence.
Recommend: LightObject LO-Q1600D water chiller.
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
Default shipping method is Freight.
Additional shipping cost will be charged outside the continental 48 states in the US. Please contact us for shipping cost before placing the order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in rejection on all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.