- Power: 80W/90W (100W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 24KV
- Operating Voltage: 18KV
- Current: 26mA (28mA max)
- Length: 1200mm/47"
- Diameter: 80mm/3.15"
- Cooling: Water cool
- Water Cooling: Water chiller is required
- Water temperature: 20~25'C (68~77'F).
- Warranty: 12 months
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal direct with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
We test each tube with an industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped.
(Note: pictures are showing a test for a 60W laser tube)
Note: Proof of owning a chiller is required for cooling or warranty voided.
We recommend LightObject LO WC-LO850W1V6 Chiller
Shipping: The default shipping method is UPS ground for all laser tube orders. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Multiple Item Orders - please add each item to the cart and then click on the "Shipping Estimator" to get the shipping cost.
reminder: Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must
report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do
so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file
a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for
inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after
receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by
insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a
replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube
manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any