2-Phase Stepping Motor Driver. Ideal for CNC and Laser machines. High Current, quality made, low noise, and affordable.
- 2 Phase Bi-polar Micro-Stepping Drive
- 50% current mode
- Pulse width >2.5microsecond
- Up to 25,600 steps resolution
- Current: Min 0.3A, Max 2.2A
- Voltage: Min 12V Typical: 24~36V Max: 50V DC
Number of red LED flash:
1=voltage too high
2=current too high
3=motor wiring connection issue
4=driver is damaged
5=voltage too low
I like this style of driver with the screw-in terminals rather than the spring type terminal. I have bought several of these with no problems. Works great.