Q1600s Water chiller with built-in auto-control heater
Proud to introduce our In-House LO Q1600s chiller. This modular cooling system can warm up water during winter time. This product is designed by our engineers to provide you with an accurate, efficient, and reliable performance for water chiller during the most critical times. It always keeps the laser tube in the ideal temperature range.
LightObject’s Q1600s Water Chiller offers exceptional performance, consistency, and reliability thanks to the high quality JLD612 PID-controller and our two-stage compressor system. Our unit’s feature an oversized capacitor which alleviates issues with circuit over-drawing during starting amperage that are common in other chillers.
The JD612 PID controller is capable of achieving a 0.1°C setpoint resolution and features a dual-display that shows both the setpoint and the current system temperature. The compressor utilizes an environmentally-friendly refrigerant, R410A.
The internal pump is rated for 10 meters of lift at a flowrate of 19 Liters/min to ensure adequate circulation of coolant regardless of chiller placement. The unit is suitable for ambient conditions up to 35°C. The water temperature is maintained between 18°C - 25°C.
- 20% cooling performance improvement
- Built-in digital control heater heats up cold water up to 15°C to avoid freezing tube
- Beeping alert with LED blacklight flashing when water temperature is below 15°C
- Water window is illuminated by soft blue LED backlight
- Integrated temperature controller installed
- Ideal candidate for a laser machine running a laser tube with a power range from 130W to 180W.
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R410A
- PID temperature controller
- Compact design
- Quiet operation
- Over-heat temperature and water flow alert
- Cooling Power: 1600W
- BTU: 5084Btu/h
- Power consumption: 772W
- Input power: AC 110V, 60Hz
- Heater power:500W
- Full cooling power current: 7.2A
- Refrigerant : R410A
- Pump power: 30W
- Pump lift (cut off) : 10m (33ft)
- Pump flow rate: 19L/min, 300GPH
- Inlet/Outlet tubing: 8mmx12mm Silicone Tubing
- Silicone Tubing Included: No
- Ambient Temp: ≤35°C (95°F)
- Chilled Water Temp. 18~30°C(64.4~86°F)
- Water tank capacity: 9L
- Weight: 24kg (52lb)
- Dimensions: W405×D470×H480mm (16" x 18.5" x 19") note: depth measured from blue cap
Warranty - 12-month limited warranty from date of purchase.
Note: Due to the weight of this product, it must be ordered individually and not combined with any other products.