LightBurn is layout, editing, and control software for your laser cutter. With LightBurn you can:
- Import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats (including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP)
- Arrange, edit, and even create new vector shapes within the editor, with powerful features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding, and node editing
- Apply settings like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness & contrast, dithering mode, and much more
- Send the result directly to your laser cutter
LightBurn is a native application written for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Designed to Work With Your Laser
LightBurn talks directly to your laser, without the use of additional software. LightBurn currently support most Ruida, Trocen, and GCode based controllers.
- LightObject A20, R5-DSP, X7-DSP, and LO-E5
- Supported GCode controllers: Grbl, Smoothieware, Grbl-LPC, Marlin.
- Supported Ruida controllers: RDC6442G/S, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDLC-320A, R5-DSP.
- Supported Trocen controllers:AWC708C, AWC608, and TL-3120.
More controllers might have been added or will be added soon.
Please note that LightBurn does NOT support the stock M2-Nano board in the popular K40 laser. This board does not offer control of power through software - we recommend upgrading the board to take full advantage of LightBurn.
For more information
R6 DSP R6445G Controller Card for CO2 Laser machine$395.00
T9+ DSP Laser Controller Card$295.00