High Quality JK-Laser 100W CO2 Sealed Laser TubeJK Laser
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 3 and get 5% off
- Buy 4 - 7 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 8 - 24 and get 10% off
- Buy 25 or above and get 15% off
LightObject is proudly partnered with JK Laser to be the distributor of GSI technology CO2 laser tubes in the United States. GSI tubes were highly regarded in the laser industry, offering exceptional reliability and beam diameter.
This 100-watt model laser tube is universal and can work with virtually any CO2 laser engraving/cutting machine, but is an ideal candidate for replacing a CO2 tube of similar power/length (such as W4).
This high-output tube can handle up to 32mA at 26,000 volts. We recommend pairing this laser tube with our LightObject 800watt chiller to ensure ample cooling capacity.
This is an universal model and can work with almost all engraving/cutting laser units. It is a perfect replacement for the same power or length CO2 Laser tube. It is a great idea to use as an upgrade with a compatible power supply also.
- Power: 100W (130W peak)
- Triggering Voltage: 30KV
- Operating Voltage: 26KV
- Current: 26~28mA (32mA max)
- Length: 1480mm (58.2")
- Diameter: 80mm (3.15")
- Water Cooling (water chiller required)
- Triggering Current: 6.5mA (At which the laser beam is smooth and round shape)
- Warranty: 14 months
Please note that proof of an 800-watt (or higher) chiller is required for warranty purposes. LightObject is not responsible for damages due to negligence.
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and professional packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
This tube will be shipped via freight/UPS.
Note: Shipping Rate provided by our system is applied to the continental 48 contiguous states in the USA. Hawaii, Alaska and rest of the world will be subjected to different shipping rate. Contact us to get a shipping rate before placing your order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. Failing to do so will result in rejection on all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.