Combo Explorer C1000 Dual Fiber Laser + CO2 Metal and Non-Metal Cutting Machine
LighObject's Explorer X1000 is an ideal laser system for those who needs an extra safety and with limited space. The fully-enclosed system facilitates both fume extraction and safety, while retaining a small footprint. The inclusion of a fiber laser allows for cutting metal with increased speed and precision when compared it to a hybrid CO2 lasers or plasma cutters.
With a 1000-watt fiber laser source (upgradable), this machine can easily take care 8mm carbon steel or 4mm stainess with high precison cut. With the ability to cut the Explorer X1000 doesn’t sacrifice any quality to achieve the compact design.
Due to the power output of this unit, water cooling is required. As such, a LightObject 1000W chiller is included with the purchase of this unit. An optional "Three stages fume extractor" is highly recommended.
- Laser power: Fiber:1000W, CO2: 130W
- Work area: 1300mm x 900mm (51.18" x 35.4")
- Metal cutting capability: Metal - 8mm Carbon steel, 4mm stainless steel, 2mm aluminum & brass
- Gas assisted: O2, air, and N2
- Cooling: 2300W water chiller (included)
- Power: AC208V, 40A, 50Hz/60Hz
- Motor: XY 750w Delta or Scheider Servo Motor
- Transmission way: Y-axis import rack & pinion, double driver, X-axis imported ball screw
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 94" x 90.5" x 63" ±1"
- Weight: 2800lbs ±200lbs
- Upgradeable: 1500W (1/2" steel, 1/4" stainless steel, 1/8" aluminum or brass)
- Warranty: 1 year on machine
- United States Support Team
- Free in-house 3 day training
- Optional extended warranty and service contract available for an additional cost
The customer is responsible for unloading equipment such as a forklift.
Contact our customer service for more information.
- Working area (x, y):
- 51.18" x 35.4"
- 96" x 86" x 72"
- Cutting Head moving in Z direction
- Fiber: 1000W, CO2: 130W
- Supported file format:
- DXF,PLT,DWG etc.
- OS System:
- Windows 10
- Actual Working Area:
- Fiber Software:
- Special Fiber + CO2