2-Phase Stepping Motor Driver. Ideal for CNC and Laser machines. High Current, quality made, low noise, and affordable.
This controller was designed by ex-Leetro engineers.
- 20 to 50V DC Supply Voltage
- H-Bridge, 2 Phase Bi-polar Micro-Stepping Drive
- Ideal for 2-phase, 4,6, and 8 leads step motors with Nema size 16 to 34
- 50% current mode
- Frequency Input support up to 200KHz
- Up to 25,000 steps resolution
- Current: Min 1.0A, Max 4.2A
- Voltage: Min 20V Typical: 36V Max: 50V DC
- Logic current: Min 7mA Typical: 10mA Max: 16mA
- Input frequency: up to 200KHz
R6 DSP R6445G Controller Card for CO2 Laser machine$395.00
Power Z Table/Bed Kit for K40 Small Laser Machine$205.00 $175.00
Mini 2 Phase DM422s 2.2A 1-axis Stepping Motor Driver$30.00