LightObject’s Omicron G-Series is a professional-grade laser engraving/cutting machine that features the our latest (4th Gen) DSP technology.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the CONTROLLER eliminates the need for an external PC. While the CONTROLLER runs on LaserCad/RDWorks software, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
The Omicron G-Series utilizes dual-motor technology on the Y-axis to ensure ample torque to drive the sizeable gantry. We have also utilized a chain-driven system on the G-Series model of the Omicron, eliminating potential backlash and other inconsistencies that are commonly associated with belt-driven systems.
While the default 100-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 3/4” plywood, we also offer up to a 220-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power. Due to the power output of this unit, water cooling is required. As such, a LightObject 1600W chiller is included with the purchase of this unit.
**Free LO-1600W water chiller! Free extra lens set included!**
On-site Free training for California Customers. We will spend a whole day with you to show you how to use the software and teach you basic maintenance skills. (Note: Customer pay for travel expense).
All our machines are Calibrated and Quality Controlled in California before delivery.
Shipping & Handling to US customers in 48 states that can range from $1300 to $2000. Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.
- CO2 Power: Standard 100W laser tube; optional 130W, 150W, 200W, 260W upgrade available
- Tube Trigger Volt: 28KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 22KV
- Operating voltage: AC 110V 12A, 50/60Hz or 200~220V, 6A, 50/60Hz (recommended for 130W or above)
- Tube Current: 26~28mA (30mA max)
- Max laser tube length: 70"(1778mm)
- Precision: 0.05mm , resolution: 0.1mm
- Speed: 600mm/s for X , 300mm/s for Y during engraving,
- Clearance between laser head nozzle and bed: ~35 mm
- Wood cutting: up to 25mm (1"), 40mm acrylic with 100mm focus lens & 200W tube
- Water Protection: Yes - Included!
- DSP Controller: Comes with a LCD unit for motion control and power control
- Interface: USB port and Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Optional (controller dependency)
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Real time simulation: Yes
- Cooling: Water Chiller LO-1600W (included)
- Application supported: CorelDRAW X5, X6, X7, X8, AutoCAD 2004 or higher version, Inkscape and more!
- Shipping Dimension: 3480mm*2260mm*1371mm (137" x 89" x 54")
Note: We only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to shipment.