Proud to introduce our In-House LO Q600 Mini chiller. This modular cooling system is our newest addition for our 2020 line-up, this product is designed by our engineers to provide you with an accurate, efficient, and reliable performance for water chiller during the most critical times. The Q600 mini water chiller is ideal for cooling low power laser tubes but comfortably can cool tubes with a rating up to a 90W. For users using their tube at full operation, the performance is better for tubes rated under 80W.
The LO-Q600 is equipped with the JLD612 temperature controller, a very versatile controller that offers accurate, reliable temperature control. The PID parameters fine-tuning functionality will provide control for the Q600 refrigerant to keep the water temperature within the pre-set temperature range.
Advantages of this product:
- Better Support.
- Better Warranty
- Fast Response
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R134A
- JLD612 Temperature Controller
- Compact design
- Over-heat temperature and water flow alert
New LO-600W water chiller manual can be download from here.
Suggested tubing: 8X12 Silicon Flex Tube for CO2 Water Cooling
Warranty - 12-month limited warranty from date of purchase.
- Cooling Power: 600Watt
- BTU: 2,050Btu/hr
- Power consumption: 360W
- Input power: AC 110V, 60Hz
- AC Current: 3.4A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Pump power: 30W
- Pump lift (cut off) : 5m (16ft)
- Pump flow rate: 10L/min, 158GPH
- Water Tubing Inlet/Outlet size: 8x12mm
- Ambient Temp.: ≤35°C (95°F)
- Chilled Water Range. 18~30°C
- Water tank capacity: 4L
- Unit Weight: 20kg (45lb)
- Unit Dimension: 14.5"H x 14"D x 13.75"W (368mm x 355mm x342mm)