TONGLI laser tube is used for industrial cutting, quenching, carving, seal cutting, leather cutting and carving, handicraft processing, relief printing carving etc. It has unique work mode, long service life and high stability.
This high quality CO2 laser tube is made exclusively for the small K40 laser machine. Unlike other low quality tubes you may find on sites such as eBay, the output is very stable with low beam divergence. The length of the tube is 720mm or 28.5".
Why buy Laser Tubes from LightObject?
1) We're located in the USA (Sacramento, California). No U.S. Customs issues
2) We provide great tech support. We are knowledgeable, and we know what we're selling. Check out our support forum at www.LightObject.info. There you can ask us questions, tap into our vast customer network for support and visit our FAQ section as well!
3) Fast turn around time for tube replacement
4) Competitive pricing because we deal directly with the manufacturers
5) High quality and great packing
6) We test each tube with industry grade laser power meter before it is shipped from California
- Power: Rated 35W
- Triggering Voltage: 20KV
- Operating Voltage: 15KV
- Current: 16mA, suggest current: 15mA or below
- Length: 700mm (27.6")
- Diameter: 50mm (2")
- Water Cooling required. 18~24'C(64-75F)
- Warranty: 6 months
Note: 600W water chiller with a compressor (refrigerant) is highly recommended for cooling.
The default shipping method is UPS ground. Please contact us for the price if faster service is needed.
Additional shipping cost will be charged outside the continental 48 states in the US. Please contact us for shipping cost before placing the order.
Any damage that happens on the shipment; the buyer must report to us within 3 business days after receiving it. If failed to do so; this will result in the rejection of all claims. Customers must file a report to the carrier and keep all shipping materials handy for inspection. We're not responsible for any internal cracked after receiving, any damage caused during transportation covered by insurance. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost of a replacement tube if the order date is out of 30 days. Warranty acceptance or denial is subjected to the decision made by the tube manufacturers. Lightobject is not responsible for a denial under any circumstance.