Fiber Laser Metal Engraving Station
The LightObject Fiber Laser Metal Engraving Station provides high quality engravings at up to 5000mm/s using a fiber optic source. By utilizing a fiber optic source instead of YAG, the Knight Metal Engraving Machine can outperform comparable YAG machines in terms of quality (resolution: 0.01mm) and lifespan (over 10,000 hours). Unlike YAG machines this system utilizes air-cooling, meaning it does not require an external chiller, saving you hundreds of dollars on an adequate chiller.
Fiber lasers support a variety of materials but are most commonly known for their ability to engrave, and sometimes cut, metals. As is the standard, this machine supports EZCAD software that is complete with a user-friendly interface and supports vector artwork in a wide variety of formats. In addition to offering a compact platform for metal engraving, setup is easier than ever thanks to the included PC with pre-loaded software.
While the default 20-watt source is powerful enough for entry-level engraving, we also offer a 50-watt variant for those who desire additional engraving speed/depth. The unit includes a 160mm lens which achieves a large work area while retaining laser power, though other variants are available.
- Power: 20/30/50Watt
- Wavelength: 1064nm
- Minimum line: 0.04mm
- Minimum chars: 0.2mm
- Precision: 0.005mm , resolution: 0.01mm
- Speed: 4000mm/s for engraving
- Engraving deep: 0-0.1mm (stainless steel), multiple pass required
- Water Protection: Air cooled
- OS: WinXP, Win7, Win 10
- Interface: USB port
- Operating voltage: AC 110, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Warranty: 2 year on machine; 1 year on laser module
Note: We only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
- Work Area:
- 6.9" x 6.9"
- 24" x 34" x 56"
- Laser head moving in Z direction
- Default Power:
- Supported File Format:
- AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW