LightObject’s Saturn is a professional-grade hybrid laser engraving/cutting machine capable of cutting both traditional materials such as wood and acrylic as well as steel and other sheet metals. The Saturn features an autofocus system for metal cutting applications, eliminating the need to manually focus the laser between jobs.
Compared to fiber lasers, hybrid CO2 lasers are a cost-effective approach to cutting metals that offer flexibility between materials as well as easy maintenance. While hybrid CO2 lasers produce cuts just shy of “production-quality”, the minimal slag that is produced is easily remedied. Hybrid CO2 lasers require supplemental oxygen or similar consumable gasses during metal cutting operations.
While the default 130-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 3/4” plywood, 1.5mm stainless, and 2mm mild steel, we also offer up to a 180-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power.
- Capacitive Auto-height adjusting cutting head
- Operating voltage: AC 110V 12A, 50/60Hz or 200~220V, 6A, 50/60Hz (recommended for 130W or above)
- CO2 Power: Standard 130W laser tube; optional 150W
- DSP: Ruida hybrid controller with metal autofocus
- Precision: 0.05mm , resolution: 0.1mm
- Cooling: Water cooled (chiller included)
- Back feed opening height: 40mm /1.57"
- Open bed design for easy material handling
- Bed: Blades
- Gas assisted: Oxygen
- Metal cutting capability: 1.5mm(~1/16") stainless steel and 2.0mm(5/64'") mild steel
- Wood cutting capability: up to 19mm(3/4")
- Interface: USB port and Ethernet
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Weight: 830lb, Shipping: 950lb
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tubes(1 year), optics and mirrors(6 months)
On-site Free training for California Customers We will show you how to use the software and teach you basic maintenance skills. (Note: Customer pay for travel expense).
All our machines are Calibrated and Quality Controlled in California before delivery.
Note: We only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to shipment. Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.