Lightobject's in-house Auto-focus laserhead for non-metal cutting. Ideal for big CO2 Laser cutters that have the intentions to mainly use it for cutting and little engraving. No more fails cutting through warped material or worring about the laser head out of focus cutting.
Note: This is a DIY laserhead and NOT a plug-and-play. This means for this laserhead system to work as intented the user has to take into account the work that will have to be put into making the laser head work, adjusitng the mirror mounts to account for the new laserhead mount is one such example.
- You will get 1 hour of phone support and document references for us
- You get unlimited email support and chat support
- Additonal paid support is provided
Depending on the size of your unit and much adjustment it needs to be done to the mirror mounts 1 and 2, we will work with you to cut you out mounting kits for your specific machine. These will be custom mirror mounts to assist you in the installation of your new Real Time Tracking Auto Focus Laser Head. The mounting kits will be cut out of stainless steel.
- If the first mounting shipped to you for your laser mirrors do not work, LightObject will cut you another one that would better fit your machine.
- We can only re-worked mounting kits replacements 2 times before an extra cost will be passed down to you.
You get a 1-Month Full Refund Policy
If you choose not to keep your Beta Auto Focus Head, you can return it within 3 months of purchase and you will receive a full refund.
Note: You pay return shippng and handling.
If your Beta Auto Focus Head stops working within a year of purchase, we will offer a free replacement. Modification of your Auto Focus Head or any parts will be rejected. Physical damage is not covered. Warranty is not transferrable.
- RTAF options: 50mm or 70mm
- Note: The difference between 50mm and the 70mm is the traveling distance of the laserhead.
- LaserHead Dimension: 8.5" x 7.5" x 3.5"
- Beam Direction: Left to right
- Weight: ~5lbs
- Maximum advisable speed: 30mm/s
- Included: 25mm Mirror and 20mm Lens with a 63.5mm Focal length.
- Included: 2phase stepper driver to the the laserhead up and down.
- Recommendation: A 60w or greater laser tube and a DC power supply 24V 5A