Real time tracking Auto Focus Laser Head (RTAF)
Depending on the size of your unit and much adjustment it needs to be done to the mirror mounts 1 and 2, we will work with you to cut you out mounting kits for your specific machine. These will be custom mirror mounts to assist you in the installation of your new Real Time Tracking Auto Focus Laser Head. The mounting kits will be cut out of stainless steel.
- If the first mounting shipped to you for your laser mirrors do not work, LightObject will cut you another one that would better fit your machine.
- We can only re-worked mounting kits replacements 2 times before an extra cost will be passed down to you.
- RTAF options: 50mm or 70mm
- Note: The difference between 50mm and the 70mm is the traveling distance of the laserhead.
- LaserHead Dimension: 8.5" x 7.5" x 3.5"
- Beam Direction: Left to right
- Weight: ~5lbs
- Maximum advisable speed: 30mm/s
- The laser head comes with a distance sensor and a control board.
- Included: 25mm Mirror and 20mm Lens with a 63.5mm Focal length.
- Included: 2phase stepper driver to the laserhead up and down.
- Recommendation: A 60w or greater laser tube and a DC power supply 24V 5A