LightObject’s All-new Ranger II is an entry-level machine that provides a professional-grade experience. This system has a built-in air pump which supplies constant air for engraving.
The Ranger has a powered Z-table with a 600mm x 400mm work area, holding a substantial amount of material. Optional honeycomb bed allows better heat dissipation and reduced flashbacks during operations.
Its Lightobject A20 Mini DSP Controller features a colored display. Common supplemental software includes CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the A20 eliminates the need for an external PC. While the A20 runs on AutoLaser software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
Ideal for hobbyists, woodworkers, school projects, etc, the default 60-watt tube is powerful enough to cut through 1/2" MDF. A 80-watt variant is available for those who require additional cutting speed/power.
- Operating voltage: AC110V 60Hz
- Precision: 0.01mm , resolution: 0.05mm
- Mirror: 19mm & Lens: 15mm; 20mm combiner
- Y axis travel: 380mm
- Z-table travel: 6"
- Front feed opening height = 127mm / 5"
- Speed: 750mm/s for X, 400mm/s for Y during engraving
- Cooling: Water chiller is required
- Air Assist: Yes, built-in air pump
- Air Exhaust: Yes, built-in air exhaust fan
- Woodcutting: up to 1/2 inch
- Interface: USB port
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes with option
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Laser machine weight: 190lb
- Crate Dimension: 47" L x34" Wx 24" H
- Shipping Weight: 286lbs
- Support: SVG, AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW
- Application supported: CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics and mirrors(6 months)
Note: Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.