Q800s Water chiller with built-in auto-control heater
Proud to introduce our In-House LO Q800s chiller. This modular cooling system can warm up the water during winter time. This product is designed by our engineers to provide you with an accurate, efficient, and reliable performance for water chiller during the most critical times. Its always keeps the laser tube in the ideal temperature range.
LightObject’s Q800s Water Chiller offers exceptional performance, consistency and reliability thanks to the high quality JLD612 PID-controller and a two-stage compressor system. Our unit’s feature an oversized capacitor which alleviates issues with over-drawing current during starting that are common in other chillers.
The JD612 PID controller is capable of achieving a 0.1°C setpoint resolution and features a dual-display that shows both the setpoint and the current system temperature. The compressor utilizes an environmentally-friendly refrigerant, R134A.
The internal pump is rated for 10 meters of lift at a flowrate of 19 Liters/min to ensure adequate circulation of coolant regardless of chiller placement. The unit is suitable for ambient conditions up to 35°C. The water temperature is maintained between 18°C - 25°C.
- 20% cooling performance improvement
- Built-in digital control heater heats up cold water up to 15°C to avoid freezing tube
- Beeping alert with LED blacklight flashing when water temperature is below 15°C
- Water window is illuminated by soft blue LED backlight
- Integrated temperature controller installed
- Ideal candidate for a laser machine running a laser tube with a power range from 80W to 130W.
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R134A
- JLD612 Temperature Controller
- Compact design
- Quiet operation
- Over-heat temperature and water flow alert
- Cooling Power: 800W
- BTU: 2,729Btu/h
- Power consumption: 370W
- Input power: AC 110V, 60Hz
- Full cooling power current: Approx 3.5A
- Heater power: 500W
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Pump power: 30W
- Pump lift (cut off) : 10m (33ft)
- Pump flow rate: 19L/min, 300GPH
- Suggested Inlet/Outlet tubing: 8mmx12mm Silicone Tubing
- Silicone Tubing Included: No
- Ambient Temp: ≤35°C (95°F)
- Chilled Water Temp. 18~30°C(64.4~86°F)
- Water tank capacity: 7L
- Weight: 24kg (52lb)
- Dimensions: W405×D470×H480mm (16" x 18.5" x 19") note: depth measured from blue cap
Warranty - 12-month limited warranty from date of purchase.
Note: Due to the weight of this product, it must be ordered individually and not combined with any other products.
Instruction Manual is on the download page
Received the Q800S a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. It keeps the water temperature in a tight range. I only briefly had it in a garage below the heater trigger temp, but that seemed to work fine as well. The thing I really appreciate is the pump volume/pressure is really impressive. Great flow rate that keeps my tube operating cool for extended sessions.