Q600s Water chiller with built-in auto-control heater
LightObject LO-600s (AC110V 60Hz) Mini Water Chiller for Small CO2 Laser Machine or CNC Router.
Proud to introduce our In-House LO Q600s Mini chiller. This modular cooling system can warm up water during winter time. This product is designed by our engineers to provide you with an accurate, efficient, and reliable performance for water chiller during the most critical times. The Q600 mini water chiller is ideal for cooling low power laser tubes but can also cool tubes with a rating up to 90W. For users using their tubes at full operation, the performance is better for tubes rated under 80W. It always keeps the laser tube in the ideal temperature range.
The LO-Q600s is equipped with the JLD612 temperature controller, a very versatile controller that offers accurate, reliable temperature control. The water temperature is maintained between 18°C - 25°C.
- Built-in digital control heater heats up cold water up to 15°C to avoid freezing tube
- Beeping alert with LED blacklight flashing when water temperature is below 15°C
- Water window is illuminated by soft blue LED backlight
- Integrated temperature controller installed
- Ideal candidate for a laser machine running a laser tube with 30W-90W
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R134A
- JLD612 Temperature Controller
- Compact design
- Over-heat temperature and water flow alert
- Quiet operation
- Cooling Power: 600Watt
- BTU: 2,050Btu/hr
- Power consumption: 360W
- Input power: AC 110V, 60Hz
- Current drawn when cooling: Approx. 3A
- Heater power: 500W
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Pump power: 30W
- Pump lift (cut off) : 5m (16ft)
- Pump flow rate: 10L/min, 158GPH
- Water Tubing Inlet/Outlet size: 8mmx12mm Silicone Tubing
- Silicone Tubing included: No
- Ambient Temp.: ≤35°C (95°F)
- Chilled Water Range. 18~30°C
- Water tank capacity: 4L
- Unit Weight: 20kg (45lb)
- Unit Dimension: 14.5"H x 14"D x 13.75"W (368mm x 355mm x342mm)
Warranty - 12-month limited warranty from date of purchase.