LightObject’s Mirage is a professional-grade laser engraving/cutting machine that features the our latest (4th Gen) DSP technology. The controller also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the controller eliminates the need for an external PC. While the controller runs on LaserCad/RDWorks software, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
The gantry system utilizes a linear rod system with roller wheels to achieve high rastering speeds. In addition, the installed honeycomb bed allows for better heat dissipation and reduced flashbacks during operations.
While the default 60-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 1/2” plywood, we also offer up to a 100-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power.
We also offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
Starting from Mar 2021 - LightBurn software included!
- Tube Trigger Voltage: 26KV
- Tube Operating Voltage: 18KV
- Max current for laser tube: 22mA
- Laser tube Length: 1250mm (49.2")
- Operating voltage: AC110V 60Hz (Optional AC 200~220V, 5A, 60Hz)
- Beam combiner built in (red dot laser):Yes
- Precision: 0.01mm , resolution: 0.05mm
- Speed: 750mm/s for X, 400mm/s for Y during engraving,
- Engraving depth each pass:1mm for wood or 0.5mm for acrylic/plastic.
- Woodcutting: up to 16mm (1/2")
- Water Flow Protection: Yes
- DSP Controller: Comes with a LCD unit for motion control and power control
- Interface: USB port or Ethernet
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Real time simulation: Yes
- Cooling: Water Cooler(not included)
- Application supported:CorelDRAW X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, AutoCAD 2004 or higher version, Inkscape and more!
- Laser machine weight: 360lb, shipping weight: 480lb
- Shipping Dimension: 53" x 46" x 42"
- Extension case is required and included for 60W tube and 80W tube configuration.
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics(6 months)
Note: We only accept bank transfers and money orders. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.