LightObject’s A20 DSP is a fully featured yet cost-effective solution.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the A20 eliminates the need for an external PC. While the A20 runs on AutoLaser software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
In addition to comparable models that support U-Disk, USB, and Network communications, LightObject’s A20 DSP also includes Wi-Fi functionality which allows for untethered communication.
The A20 also supports rotary attachments. We offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- 2.4" Dynamic color LCD screen shows the dynamic workflow
- Restart from middle of the job in case of power outage
- Switch between rotary mode and z-axis mode by pressing "enter" key
- Lightburn software compatible
- Very adaptable to different kinds of laser machines found in the market
- Supports USB flash drive (note: file name shall be in 8.3 formats e.g. TEXTFILE.TXT)
- Onboard in-process power & speed control
- Support 3 axes motor control (X, Y axis used for horizontal motion, Z axis used for rotary cutter lift or synchronous double-head movement (double-head bidirectional movement model) , U axis for feeding or platform lift, Z/U axis is multiplexed port
- Supports Coreldraw, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCad
- Works well with different brands of stepping motor drivers
- Supports auto-focus and rotary
- Supports RF tube PWM control
- Supports PWM or analog CO2 power supply
- Supported file formats: SVG, AI, DXF, PLT, DST, DSB, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, MNG, ICO CUR, TIF, TGA, PCX, JBG, JP2, JPC, PGX, RAS, PNM, SKA, RAW"
- OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP and 2000. Supports 64 bit/ 32bit
- In / Out Port Interface: USB or Network Connection
- Real-time power control: PWM and analog
- Supports USB Flash drive(no PC required) for up to 100 files
- Dimension: 130mmx100mm(front); 89.3mmx116.5mm(rear); depth = 35mm;
- Power: DC 24V, 2A
Unlimited tech support through our Support Forum
12 Months Limited Warranty