Mini 2-Phase Stepping Motor Driver. Ideal for making upgrades for K40, a small laser machine, to DSP.
- 12 to 36V DC Supply Voltage(Ideal DC24V)
- H-Bridge, 2 Phase Bi-polar Micro-Stepping Drive
- Ideal for 2-phase, 4,6, and 8 leads step motors with Nema size 16 to 34
- Frequency Input support up to 200KHz
- Up to 25,600 steps per resolution
- Current: Min .3A, Max 2A (7 settings)
- Voltage: Min 12V Typical: 24V Max: 36V DC
- Logic current: Min 7mA Typical: 10mA Max: 16mA
- Input frequency: 0 to 200KHz
- Size: 96mm x 70mm x 25mm (3.8" x 2.8" x 1")
Standard connection: PUL DIR to laser controller. (ENA are optional). Please log in our forum for reference pdf.