Mini 2-Phase Stepping Motor Driver. Ideal for making upgrades for K40, a small laser machine to DSP.
Note, this controller was designed by ex-Leetro engineers.
- 20 to 40V DC Supply Voltage
- H-Bridge, 2 Phase Bi-Polar Micro-Stepping Drive
- Ideal for 2-phase, 4,6, and 8 leads step motors with Nema size 16 to 34
- 50% current mode
- Frequency Input support up to 200KHz
- Up to 12,800 steps per resolution
- Current: Min .21A, Max 1.5A 7 settings
- Voltage: Min 20V Typical: 24V Max: 40V DC
- Logic current: Min 7mA Typical: 10mA Max: 16mA
- Input frequency: 0 to 200KHz
- Size: 86mm x 55mm x 15mm (3.4" x 2.2" x 0.6")
connection example note: opto is for 5V. PUL for pul-, DIR for dir-.