Developed by LightObject. A special air-assisted device to improve engraving quality. It used different airflow techniques other than conventional laser tip to get a better result.
- Improve wood photo quality by maintaining pixels.
- Improve acrylics engraving quality by cleaning up the path that reduces messy white powder.
- Improve thermal cup engraving by removing the coating residue.
- Manual adjustable air-valve control.
- Brass tubing & valve.
- Will fit barrel diameter: select 20.5-21mm & 24.5-25mm, or 26-26.5mm
- (TIPS: although 26mm version does not have inner ring, you may use soft material like rubber band to fit)
- Air connect: 6mm O.D Polyurethane Tube
- Air Blow: Horizontal
- Mainly used for Engraving
Brass tube top to tip distance is about 110mm.
This little guy is the only reason I am able to engrave acrylic with any consistency