High volume 35L/m (565GPH) DC24V Brushless Water pump
This is a high quality high temperature DC24V submersible water pump.The pump can handle up to 80'C continuously. It can be submersed as long as liquid temperature is under 50'C. It's built by a brushless motor so that it's quieter and lasts longer than a brush water pump. Also, it will not generate an 'electric spark' (noise) like a brushed type motor does. Ideal for solar heater, automobile, sprinkler system,irrigation, mobile home.
Other applications: CO2 laser cooling, Indoor/Outdoor water fountain, and other water circulation system.
- High temperature handling up to 70'C/ 158'F
- High volume output
- Power is DC24V
- Heavy duty and 100% water sealed & submersible
- Long life for up to 6 years with normal use
- Low noise, only generate 40db
- Pump water
- Power: DC24V
- Current: 2.3A@24V
- Output: 35L/m (565 gal/hr)
- Vertical delivery: 4m (13ft)
- Pressure: 5.9 psi
- Motor: DC 2 phase coil
- Power: 55Watt
- Intake: G1/2 (1/2")
- Outlet: G1/2 (1/2")
- Life span: > 20,000hrs @ 1600rpm~10,000rpm
- Noise: << 39dB
- Fluid Temp: 70'C/ 176'F
- Envir. temp:50'C
- Size(L*W*D): See "More images for the exact dimension"
- Weight (net): 16.0oz
Do not let it run dry without water flowing. To those who want to use it with a solar power battery, please make sure to install a 24V regulator as the output from a solar panel higher than 24V (as high as 36V) . Warranty will not cover the damage!
Manual is on the forum