Heavy Duty 30L/m (475GPH) DC12V High Temperature (100C) Brushless Water pump w/ Speed Control
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 1.5% off
- Buy 10 - 24 and get 3% off
- Buy 25 - 49 and get 5% off
- Buy 50 - 99 and get 7.5% off
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 10% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 15% off
This is a high quality high temperature DC12V submersible water pump. It's ready for Solar Panel driving directly without a regulator. It comes with a speed control (0-5V) to allow manual water-flow to be controlled or computer controlled. This pump can handle up to 100'C (boiling point) continuously. It can be submersed as long as liquid temperature is under 50'C. It has a brushless motor so that it's quieter and lasts longer than a brush water pump. Also, it will not generate an 'electric spark' (noise) like a brushed type motor does. Ideal for a solar heater, automobile, sprinkler system, irrigation, and mobile home.
Other applications: CO2 laser cooling, Indoor/Outdoor water fountain, and other water circulation system.
- High temperature handling up to 100'C/ 212'F
- High volume output
- DC12V power. Can be powered by solar panel, no regulator needed
- Heavy duty and 100% water sealed & submersible
- 0-5V analog speed control
- Long life for up to10 years with normal use
- Low noise, only generates 38db
- Power: DC12V (15V max)
- Current: 3.8A@12V
- Output: 30.0L/m (475 GPH)
- Pressure: 6.0psi @12V
- Motor: DC 3 phase coil, more torque and quiet
- Power: 45Watt
- Speed control(3 wires): 0-5V analog
- Shaft: ceramic
- Intake: G1/2 (1/2")
- Outlet: G1/2 (1/2")
- Life span: > 20,000hrs @ 1600rpm~10,000rpm
- Noise: << 35dB
- Working Temp: 100'C/ 212'F (not submersed)
- Envir Temp: <50'C
- Size(L*W*D): See "More images for the exact dimension"
- Weight (net): 16.0oz
Note: Red + 5V, Black 0V, Yellow: speed control. Use a 10K ohm 1/2W variable resistor (yellow to the center tap) for speed control.
Do not let it run dry without water flowing. To those who want to use it with a solar power battery, please make sure to install a 12V regulator as the output from a solar panel higher than 12V (as high as 22V) . Warranty will not cover the damage!
Manual is on the forum