BARRACUDA 1300x900 53" x 36" Laser Cutting Machine
LightObject’s Barracuda is is a professional-grade laser engraving/cutting machine. The DSP includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments. It also comes with a "Power Z Table", which gives you control of the Z-axis.
New style professional mirror mounts and laser head mount. This allows easy laser beam adjustment and better air flow at the nozzle.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the DSP eliminates the need for an external PC. While the DSP runs on LaserCad/RDWorks software, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
While the default 80-watt CO2 laser tube is powerful enough to cut through 1/4” soft wood, we also offer up to a 150-watt variant for those who require additional speed/power.
We also offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
Starting from Mar 2021 - LightBurn software included!
- Tube Trigger Volt: 28KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 22KV
- Operating voltage: AC110V, Optional AC220V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Laser tube Current: 26-28 mA
- Beam combiner built in (red dot laser pointer):Yes
- Power Z table: Yes (~130mm / 5")
- Back feed opening height = 40mm / 1.57"
- Front feed opening height = 155mm / 6.1"
- Precision: 0.01mm, resolution: 0.05mm
- Speed: 750mm/s for X, 500mm/s for Y during engraving,
- Wood cutting: up to 25mm (1"), 12mm(0.5") acrylic.
- Water Flow Protection: Yes
- DSP Controller: Comes with an LCD unit for motion control and power control
- Interface: USB port or Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB memory drive support: Yes
- PPI support: Yes
- Micro step panning: Yes
- Real-time simulation: Yes
- Cooling: Water Cooler (not included - we recommend the LightObject Brand of Chillers)
- Application supported: CorelDRAW X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, AutoCAD 2004 or higher version, Inkscape, and more!
- Machine Weight: 1036lb
- Pass-through (back): 54" W x 1.25" H
Shipping Dimension: 79"x 65"x 47"
Warranty: 2 years limited warranty period except laser tube(1 year), optics(6 months)
Note: We only accept bank transfers and check. Full payment is required prior to shipment.
Please contact us for checking shipping cost and other details.
- Work Area:
- 51.2" x 35.4"
- 75" x 61.5" x 39"
- Default Tube:
- 80W (upgradable 100W, 130W, 150W)
- Lightobject / Trocen / Ruida
- LaserSoft (Win) / LaserCAD (Win) / RDWorks (Win) / LightBurn (Win, Mac & Linux)
- Machine Weight:
I had been looking for a laser machine for a while. I did not want to go with Ebay/China because a lot of bad experiences people had such as, machines coming in broken and lack of support from sellers. I went with Lightobject since they are local to me. I chose them since customer support and training is important to me. I went to their showroom and Macro demo on the laser. He is very knowledgeable and explain about the machine and its’ capabilities. My 100watt laser worked without any issue since they dropped it off and configured it. They included hands on training for my laser. Their machine is a workhorse, sometime I run the laser for 12 hours long and have no issue with it. Their support is amazing, always have time to answer my questions, and guide me to the right direction. They don’t even mind for some of my stupid questions. I highly recommend Lightobject if you need a laser machine or parts.